We inter-alia provide third-party verification services, one that leverages cutting-edge technology to meet the ever-evolving demands of the industry via our Platform, which is self-configurable, highly flexible and customizable Enables our clients to make informed decisions quickly and accurately. The Platform also features built-in compliance tools that help our Customers meet regulatory requirements
The Platform may also provides the facility to make payment towards the services that are being provided via the Platform.
To promote the Platform, other member content may be displayed on other websites, in applications, within emails, and in online and offline advertisements. The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources (“Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services may be subject to different terms and conditions and privacy practices. We are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such Third-Party Services, or the content, products, or services available from such Third-Party Services. Links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by the Website of such Third-Party Services
Due to the nature of the Internet, the Platform cannot guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability and accessibility to the Platform. We may restrict the availability of the Platform or certain areas or features thereof, if this is necessary in view of capacity limits, the security or integrity of our servers, or to carry out maintenance measures that ensure the proper or improved functioning of the the Platform. The Platform may be improved, enhanced and modified to introduce new services from time to time.
We may make access to and use of the Website, or certain areas or features of the Website/Platform, subject to certain conditions or requirements, such as completing a verification processes.
User verification on the Internet is difficult and we do not assume any responsibility for the confirmation of a user’s identity.
If You are required to create an “User Account” to access the Platform by using an email address and creating a password. You must provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process. In the event, a company/any other entity is being registered on the Website then the registration must be done by using the verified official e-mail ids.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User Account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party. You are liable for any and all activities conducted through your User Account. All payments received pursuant to the use of the User Account shall be deemed to have been paid by the you shall be considered as a genuine consideration and the Website shall not be responsible or liable for any refunds due to any fraudulent charges.
You acknowledge and agree that the Platform and the content available on the Platform (“Content”), including all associated intellectual property rights, are our exclusive property and/or our licensors or authorizing third-parties. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website/Platform. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other source identifiers of Website/ Platform used on or in connection with the Platform and Content are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of third parties used on or in connection with the Website are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website/ Platform. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
Prohibited Activities: You may not access or use the Platform for any purpose other than that for which you are permitted to within the Platform. As a user you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Platform, including collecting end customer personal information by electronic or other means for nefarious purposes.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the web applications and services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Application Content.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the client/server system or the networks or services connected to the web applications and services.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the web application and services in order to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up any parts of the web applications and services.
- Attempt to bypass any security or authentication measures of the web applications and services designed to prevent or restrict access to the web applications or services, or any portion therein.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the web applications and services to you.
- Use the Platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Refund and Cancellation: As a general rule, the Company is not bound to make any refunds for the amount of consideration already paid by you, unless otherwise stated/ agreed upon.
- As a user, you can leave a public review (“Review”) and submit a star rating (“Rating”) about your experience of the Platform. Ratings and Reviews are not verified by TPV for accuracy and may be incorrect or misleading. Ratings and Reviews, however, must be as accurate and may not contain any offensive or defamatory language.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Platform. In connection with your use of the Platform, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use, display, mirror or frame the Website or any individual element within the Website, Website’s name, any Website trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on the Website, without Website ‘s express written consent;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the Website brand in any way, including through unauthorized use, registering and/or using Website or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to Website’s domains, trademarks, taglines, or promotional campaigns;
- use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Website for any purpose;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Website or any of Website ‘s providers or any other third party to protect the Website;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Website;
- violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
If you choose to use the Website/Platform/Services, you do so voluntarily and at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
As a User, who is registering on the Website, you shall always input true and correct information about yourself.
If we choose to conduct identity verification or background checks on any user, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim warranties of any kind, either express or implied, with respect to the same.
You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your use of the Platform.
You herein expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of services and software are at the sole risk by you. The Platform shall be provided on an “as is” and/or “as available” basis. The Company and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and partners expressly disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company and our subsidiaries (if applicable), officers, employees, agents, partners make no such warranties to you that (i) the Paltform will meet your requirements; (ii) the Platform shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) that such results which may be obtained from the use of the services or software will be accurate or reliable; (iv) quality of any products, services, any information or other material which may be purchased or obtained by you through the Platform will meet your expectations; and (v) that any such errors contained in the Platform shall be corrected.
Any information or material downloaded or otherwise obtained by way of use of the Platform shall be accessed by your sole discretion and sole risk, and as such you shall be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer and/or internet access, downloading and/or displaying, or for any loss of data that could result from the potential download of any such information or material.
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Platform or any other interaction you have with our personnel whether in person or online remains with you. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these Terms, and (ii) from the use of or inability to use the Website. In no event will our aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website including, but not limited to, payment of the charges for the services provided and/or any other applicable charges via the Website, or from the use of or inability to use the Website, exceed the amounts you have paid via the Website.
You agree to release, defend (at the Website’s option), indemnify, and hold the Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your breach of these Terms or our Policies, (ii) your improper use of the Website/Platform, or (iii) your breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights.
This “Terms of Service” Agreement shall be interpreted under Delaware law. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be filed in a State or Federal court located in Delaware. THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY SIZE IS IRREVOCABLY WAIVED. The words “include,” “includes,” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context requires otherwise, any reference to any law shall include all statutory and regulatory provisions consolidating, amending, replacing, or interpreting such law and any reference to any law or regulation shall, unless otherwise specified, refer to such law or regulation (or any successor law or regulation thereto) as the same may be amended, modified, or supplemented from time to time. The term “sole discretion” with respect to any determination to be made by a Party under this Agreement shall mean the sole and absolute discretion of such Party, without regard to any standard of reasonableness or other standard by which the determination of such Party might be challenged, and such Party shall be entitled to consider any interests and factors as it desires, including its own interests. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which shall be considered an original, but all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same instrument and may be delivered electronically.
The following claims are exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement and will be brought in a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction: (i) Any claim related to actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of Website’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights; (ii) Any claim seeking emergency injunctive relief based on exigent circumstances (e.g., imminent danger or commission of a crime, hacking, cyber-attack).
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Website (“Feedback“). You may submit Feedback by emailing us, through the “Contact” section of the Website, or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you.
Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions, policies, guidelines or standards, these Terms constitute the entire Agreement between the Company and you pertaining to your use and access of the Website/ Platform, and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between the Company and you.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of these terms and conditions or your use of the Website.
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the Company and the User.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Comapny’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
Company makes no representation that the Website operates (or is legally permitted to operate) in all geographic areas, or that the Information, Website, or services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing the Website from territories where the Website or any Information or functionality of the Website or portion thereof is illegal is expressly prohibited. Any access of the Website and the Information thereof by the User from any prohibited jurisdiction is at the entire risk and cost of the User and Website shall not be responsible for such access. The User shall always be responsible for his own compliance of the applicable laws.
This Website and its Services are being hosted from its servers available in United States of America. But for all intents and purposes, the Website shall be considered to be published from United States of America.
If you have any questions about these Terms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org